top of page

Getting Tax Transcripts

In order to file for bankruptcy you must have filed or need to file the past four years of tax returns. You will need to send your two most recent tax transcripts to us, they will be attached to you bankruptcy petition.

Image by Olga DeLawrence

Go to

Click: get tax record

Click: get transcript online


Or Click this Link:



If you don’t have an account, create one.

You will need your driver’s license and a smart phone




Select a reason you need a transcript: Click “Income Verification”


Under “Return Transcript”

Click the two most recent years

Click the download button


Upload document to document portal

Or email to:

bottom of page