top of page

Social Security Card

In order to file for bankruptcy you must have a social security card. Below provides instructions on how to get a new one.

Social Security Card.jpg

Click link to find your local social security office

Go to Local Social Security Office

Bring unexpired drivers license or passport. (Identification Documents must be original or have a signature, stamp, or raised seal from the issuing agency. We don't accept photocopies)

Fill out application for Social Security Card

After successful application ask for temporary social security card

This is a piece of paper they will give you while you wait for your card to be mailed in


Take a photo of your temporary card

Upload document to document portal

Or email to:

bottom of page